April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST/1pm MST/12pm PST
2 hours | $99 per student
- Attendees should have experience with Bluebeam Revu 2018. More specifically, this class is based on the eXtreme Version of Revu
- This is not an introduction to Revu Class
Learn how to use Revu eXtreme’s powerful batch tools. Dive into the mechanics of batch processes such as:
- Crop & Page Setup
- Rotate Pages:
- Split Documents
- Headers & Footers
- Sign & Seal
- Apply Stamp
- Compare Documents
- Overlay Pages
- Slip Sheet
- Reduce File Size
- Repair PDF
- Flatten Markups
Troy DeGroot – Bluebeam Certified Instructor (BCI) based in U.S. CAD’s Minneapolis office
Over 23 years of AEC industry experience having worked with hundreds of organizations on software customization, implementation, and training
Prior experience as a BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm
- You will need a copy of Bluebeam Revu eXtreme installed prior to the class. None of the topics covered apply to the Standard or CAD versions.
- If you need a 30-day trial of Revu Extreme, get it here
- Easy to follow instructor-led training
- Harness the most powerful, time saving functions of Bluebeam Revu eXtreme
- This class is not for the Revu Mac version of Revu or users who have no experience with Bluebeam Revu
- Q&A Session to follow class
In a sense it's both. Although we will be distributing datasets after this class, you aren't required to follow along. However, the datasets are really good practice after the class without using your own data!
Bluebeam Revu delivers enhanced PDF-based takeoff and workflow automation tools that span the entire project lifecycle and maximize workflow efficiency. As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, Orange Blade Consultants - a U.S. CAD Company offers several online training courses to help AEC teams get the most out of Bluebeam Revu. Our Bluebeam Certified Instructors teach you to be more efficient in both typical and specialized workflows.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.