BIM Consulting, Production, Reality Capture by U.S. CAD
Want to sub out document creation to focus on landing new work? We can help you. Need templates or styles created for Civil 3D, but can’t take staff off of billable work? We do that.
Have a subcontractor who’s not yet on BIM (Building Information modeling), but need a model for clash detection? We can create it. The client just moved the project deadline and you need help fast? We’re here for you.
We address these challenges with coordination, communication, and collaboration with all project participants. U.S. CAD is an Autodesk Construction-specialized partner, offering project consulting, delivery, and technologies to help construction teams.
Contact us to discuss
U.S. CAD employs highly trained BIM production staff to help you meet your most demanding project standards and timelines. Think of our "guns for hire" as a virtual extension to your BIM staff.
Need document creation while focus on landing new work? We can help you. Need Revit templates or families developed, but can’t take staff off of projects to develop them? We do that as well. Have a sub-contractor who’s not yet on BIM, but need a model for clash detection? We can create it. Need as-built BIM models of your building or campus for facilities management, but just don’t have the time? Let our experts do it. The client just moved the project deadline and you need help fast? We’re here for you.
Whenever short term or long term project help is needed, make our experts a part of your team.
- BIM modeling for architecture, MEP engineering, and structural engineering at all levels (LOD 100 to 500)
- 2D drawings from a 3D BIM model development
- 2D and 3d drafting and design for architecture and engineering
- 4D services, including coordination of the BIM model with scheduling software
- 5D services, including linking BIM models to scheduling and cost software for visual analyses
- BIM modeling for subcontractors
- BIM modeling for energy efficiency analysis and lighting analysis
- BIM for facilities management
- Conversion of laser scans into BIM
- As-built BIM modeling.
- Clash detection and constructibility reports
- Isometric views and spool drawings
- Work progress simulation
- Shop drawings for manufacturers
- Conversion of scans of existing conditions into a 3D BIM model
- Modular construction modeling
- Creation of shop drawings
- Models for general contractors and subcontractors
- Visualizations, renderings, and animations
BIM Consulting Production Reality Capture by U.S. CAD - we step in when you need it most.
Drones, laser scanning, point clouds are becoming more and more important and pertinent for building and design teams everywhere. U.S. CAD offers both the hardware, software, and services needed to make reality capture a reality for your team. Capture existing conditions and put the as-built into BIM.
This technology comes with many questions; let us help you walk through the options and better understand how to apply these tools to your business.
- Latest LIDAR (3D laser scanning) hardware and software with Leica Geosytems
- 3D modeling from reality capture data
- Drones for scanning and surveying with 3DR’s SiteScan
- Generate high-definition digital point clouds
- Develop as-built BIM models and documentation
- Create high-resolution visualizations, renderings, and animations for your sales, marketing, and communications
Life-long learning is important to stay ahead throughout your professional career and professional training and certification is one of the best investments you can make in yourself or your company.
U.S. CAD’s variety of training options offers you the flexibility you need to incorporate ongoing professional development into your already busy schedule.
U.S. CAD is proud to be an Autodesk Authorized Training Center and Autodesk Authorized Certification Center.
U.S. CAD is proud to have earned the Autodesk Consulting Specialization which highlights U.S. CAD’s advanced consulting expertise to implement and deliver Autodesk solutions.
Our Consulting Specialization assures you of U.S. CAD’s experience delivering complete Autodesk solutions. We has the technical specialists, methodologies, tools and skills to manage even the most complex implementations.
- BIM implementation
- BIM project execution plans
- Template creation
- Content creation
- Project setup
- Maintenance of BIM models
- BIM training