Bluebeam Extreme Conference 2014 and Beyond
We are going on record by saying, “If you use Bluebeam Revu, if you want to be better at it, if networking with other Revu users has value to you (it should), if a late summer trip to Southern California to soak in some great weather would be just about perfect, then you’ll want to be at the next Bluebeam Extreme Conference.” The date and locations have not yet been announced for the 2015 Extreme Conference. Previously it’s been in late summer in Southern California.
As a Platinum Partner with Bluebeam Software for over 8 years, we can say that this event ROCKS!
It’s one of the few times in the year that we get to actually spend REAL TIME with our customers and friends at Bluebeam Software. We’re able to put faces to the names, talked shop, and hiked the Hollywood Hills with our business partners. And then there are the new connections we made……new customers, new business partners, and Bluebeam Employees that we’ve known through email and phone calls for a while but finally got to meet.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll see how others do it. There is value in that.
- You’ll define or redefine your own “Best practices” for document review, markup, collaboration in your own PDF world.
- You’ll meet others in your industry. Others who you may work with some day……other who you may work for some day……or others who may work for you some day
- You’ll spy your competitors. They’ll spy you. We’re using the term “spy” loosely though. The use of Bluebeam Revu tends to make people vocal about what it does, and what they do with it, and how it has changed the way they does things for the better. Spoiler: There aren’t many trade secrets when it comes to Bluebeam Revu.
- You’ll speak the to the developers, the people who write the code of your favorite PDF application. Get a glimpse at what goes on “Under the Hood” of Bluebeam Revu.
- If you’re lucky, you’ll see an alpha or beta of some new technology coming down the road.
- You’ll feel appreciated. The Bluebeam team is really listening to you.
- You’ll experience some awesome weather. Here is typical weather for Los Angeles in Late August.
- You’ll make plans for attending the next Extreme Conference.
- You’ll become the Bluebeam Revu Evangelist of your office (If you aren’t already)
So, what do you say? Are you in?
See what others are saying
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers