Bluebeam eXtreme Conference 2015
We want you to be Orange Blade’s Consultants’ guest to the 4th Annual Bluebeam eXtreme Conference 2015 at the Westin Bonaventure, Los Angeles, CA. We are randomly selecting 2 customers in April 2015 to attend the event as our guest. See contest details below.
1) The 2 winners, selected at random, will receive free registration to the event (a $399 value). Does not include travel expenses.
2) Registration is easy. Purchase anything from www.orangeblade.com between March 1, 2015 and April 7, 2015 and you’re registered.
3) Winners not required to live in the United States. As long as your can arrange travel to the Conference, we’ll be happy to have you there as our guest.
4) Award does not include travel expenses
5) Winner may choose to gift the award to a company colleague. Please let us know if you intend to do this.
6) On or around April 7, 2015, we will announce contest winners via www.orangeblade.com, Orange Blade Consultants Twitter, Orange Blade Consultants Facebook Page, and Google +
7) Winners will be notified by email and/or phone on or around April 7, 2015
8) Should contest winner(s) decline the prize, the next random customer will be selected.
This summer, the Bluebeam eXtreme Conference returns to downtown Los Angeles with more than double the education sessions and customer presentations and panels, plus new hands-on training labs, technology partner and vendor exhibitions, and various networking opportunities. Don’t miss your chance to learn, share and push the limits of project communication and collaboration with fellow Revu enthusiasts and industry innovators. Registration opens in April 2015!
Call for Presentations
Interested in presenting at the fourth annual Bluebeam eXtreme Conference? Great – we want to hear from you! Empower others by sharing how your organization is using Revu to develop innovative processes and challenge the status quo. Our call for presentations is open until March 17, so apply today!
For details, visit www.bluebeamextreme.com
Questions? Let’s Talk…