Bluebeam Gateway – logging in to see your Bluebeam License Inventory
Bluebeam has consolidated their Bluebeam Studio and Gateway into one login. If you are an owner of an Enterprise or Open License, we’re talking to you! With the Bluebeam Gateway – logging in to see your Bluebeam License Inventory is now more refined.
This was consolidated by using the company’s domain name. Account owners are automatically assigned based on their email domain and the number of seats tied to their licenses. This means there is one shared account for all administrators and the account is now called the Bluebeam ID (BBID). You will need a BBID in order to access. See steps below to access the new gateway.
Before you sign into the Gateway, you’ll need to set up your BBID. This process is different depending on whether you have an existing Studio account.
- If your Gateway account uses the same email as your Studio account: This is now your BBID. Sign in using the email and password for your Studio account. You can reset your password if you need to.
- If your Gateway account uses a different email from your Studio account: You’ll need to create a BBID using the same email address as your existing Gateway account.
- If you have a Gateway account but have never had a Studio account: You’ll need to create a BBID using the same email address as your existing Gateway account.
*Keep in mind: Be sure to use the same email address as your existing Gateway account, otherwise your license information will not transfer to your BBID.
- Go to portal.bluebeam.com and click Log In.
- Under Bluebeam ID, enter your BBID email and password.
- Click Sign In.
Once logged in, this is the interface you’ll see. The accounts tab will show a list of all associated licenses, a link to the downloads page and the Contact Us tab.
To the right of the menu, you’ll see the account holders email address. If clicked on, you’ll have the option to change the password or log out.
Now you know how to get a better view of your Bluebeam Licenses. You’ve also added a new acronym to your vocabulary – BBID! Questions? We can help.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers