U.S. CAD - Bluebeam Partner of the Year 2018
IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 23, 2018 – U.S. CAD has announced that it has earned both the 2018 North America Partner of the Year award and Platinum Growth Giant Awards from Bluebeam, Inc., a leading developer of innovative technology solutions for the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. The awards were presented during the 2018 Bluebeam Partner Summit, held September 17-19, 2018 during the annual Bluebeam Extreme Conference in Austin, TX..
- U.S. CAD secured the 2018 Partner of the Year award through outstanding performance helping mutual customers adopt and deploy Bluebeam technology solutions resulting in greater collaboration, communication, and efficiency across project lifecycles.
- The company’s award for top year-over-year growth is the result of delivering exceptional value to customers on an ongoing basis.
- Presented at the Bluebeam Partner Summit, an exclusive partner-only event held in conjunction with Bluebeam’s Extreme Conference 2018 (XCON), U.S. CAD was selected for the prestigious awards among Bluebeam’s network of North American partners and solutions providers.
- U.S. CAD is a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, an elite status recognizing the company’s Bluebeam product expertise, AEC industry domain knowledge, and best-in-class customer service and support capabilities.
- To further support customers with their Bluebeam technology solutions, U.S. CAD provides consulting and training services that complement Bluebeam’s offerings to drive positive project outcomes.
- As the AEC industry continues to undergo a digital transformation, U.S. CAD serves as a trusted industry advisor extending Bluebeam technology and additional valuable solutions, services, and equipment to help ensure successful adoption. U.S. CAD supports thousands of customers at all stages of the design, build, and construction lifecycle on projects of all sizes across the United States.
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a provider of BIM technology, consulting, production, training, and support to the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industries. Our mission is to help clients win more, produce more, and achieve more.
As a Bluebeam Platinum Partner, plus our relationships with various leading technology manufacturers including Panzura, Leica, and CADLearning, we offer the most robust collection of AEC technology and workflow solutions, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality, and on-demand learning for AEC professionals for better project outcomes from conception through construction. Visit www.uscad.com.
About Bluebeam, Inc.
Trusted by over 1 million individuals in more than 130 countries, Bluebeam’s smart, intuitive solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage, and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Texas, Illinois, New Hampshire, Denmark, Germany, England, and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group. Download a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu.
Partner of the Year Award
Platinum Growth Giant
Bluebeam Partner of the Year 2018
Jeff Rachel, President, U.S. CAD
“We’re honored and grateful to receive this formal recognition from Bluebeam. It truly exemplifies the strong relationship we’ve built which is centered on serving and supporting the AEC community with the right synergistic solutions and services to dramatically improve project experiences and outcomes for our joint customers.”
Ian Cooperrider, National Bluebeam Sales Director, U.S. CAD
“Because of the vast number of AEC vendors and solutions in the marketplace, finding the right technology to implement can be daunting. Our partnership with Bluebeam helps customers easily connect with best-of-breed solutions and services with guidance from experts who are dedicated to ensuring their success.”
Aaron Courdy, Vice President of Channel Sales, Bluebeam, Inc.
“Bluebeam Partners do incredible work, keeping their customers’ needs at the core of everything they do. The Partner of the Year award recognizes exceptional achievements in sales, training, and marketing. We are incredibly proud to recognize U.S. CAD for their strong performance in every category of consideration, and for their commitment to pursuing excellence in 2018.”
John Magyar, Director of Bluebeam andeCommerce, U.S. CAD
"These two awards validate our dedication to our clients and the Bluebeam Suite of Products. 2019, here we come!"