Bluebeam Revu 2016.5 Release Notes
Update: Bluebeam Revu 2018 was released on April 11, 2018. Get details here.
Get the update from version 2016 to 2016.5. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
• Added Korean language installation and application localization.
• OCR support for Korean (eXtreme only).
• Chinese font characters now appear correctly in Note markups.
• Bring focus to PDF documents when clicking on File Name in the Tags dialog box.
• Performance enhancements when loading and scrolling through Sets (.bex) files.
• PDFs with colored form fields can now be unflattened.
• Fixed issue with form fields shifting after flattening the PDF.
• Further function and display improvements for XFA form documents.
• The measurement depth value now converts its values correctly when changing the measurement unit.
• Commas in the Depth column of the Markups list now appear in CSV reports.
• Added option to show/hide hyperlinks when printing.
• Resolved an issue with inaccurate collation when printing multiple documents.
Studio, SharePoint and ProjectWise
• Studio Projects now includes the option to remove a Project from the list of attended Projects.
• Improved performance when joining a Studio Project or Session of a larger size.
• Addressed issue with markups going missing in a Studio Session when Revu crashed unexpectedly.
• Fixed issue with Revu incorrectly finding SharePoint root paths, leading to authentication prompts that failed.
• Resolved an issue with hyperlinks in PDFs not correctly linking to non-PDF files stored in ProjectWise.
• Documents loaded into Sets now respect the Stack Revisions setting if stored in ProjectWise.
• Added option to export Revit Sheet Properties as Tags.
• Revit 2017 plugin now supports both 2D and 3D PDF creation.
• Navisworks Manage and Simulate 2017 plugins now support 3D PDF creation.
• Fixed issue with Microsoft Office plugin being unable to create PDFs.
• Addressed issue with the Microsoft Excel plugin creating PDFs with incorrect data in certain fields.
• Resolved an issue with Microsoft PowerPoint plugin incorrectly sending error messages while still creating PDFs successfully.
• Fixed an issue with Chinese text displaying incorrectly on some PDFs created from the Microsoft Word plugin.
• Added support for Noto Sans CJK Korean font in PDFs created through Microsoft Office plugin.
• Addressed an issue in the Revit plugin that caused the conversion of a large number of sheets to fail.
Other Resolved Issues
• Enhanced PDF rendering of graphics and content that include unique gradients, masks, blend modes and transparencies.
• Fixed issue with markups and stamps not appearing when opened through the bFX protocol.
• Addressed issue in which copying and pasting PDF pages prevented markups assigned to layers to recognize the layer they were set to.
• Resolved issue with Reduce File Size unexpectedly swapping letters.
• Fixed issue with Split Documents causing files to stay the same size as the original file after splitting.
Download a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu