Bluebeam Revu 2017.0.30 is now available
If you currently own Bluebeam Revu 2017, we recommend that you take this update. Open Revu, goto Help Menu, click “Product Updates” to install 2017.0.30. Not on version 2017? Contact us for upgrade options.
List of Resolved Issues below
- Addressed an issue that caused some files to have missing markups after finishing a Session.
- Addressed a connection issue to Studio Enterprise Servers that caused file downloads in Sessions to fail.
- Changing the Open Document setting of a Set in a Studio Project no longer causes a “Could not find file” error.
- Addressed an issue that prevented attendees from accessing newly uploaded Project files via links, File Access or batch processes.
- Addressed an issue where opening a Set file would cause a “Could not find file” error and remove the file from the Set.
- Addressed an issue where hyperlinks to subfolders would bring users to the root folder instead.
- Updated Studio cache file to improve security.
- Addressed a timing issue that sometimes caused downloading files in a Studio Session to fail.
- Uploading an existing folder with new files will no longer duplicate existing files and only add the new files.
- Addressed an issue where canceling Sync would only cancel the current file and not the entire sync process.
- Addressed an issue that caused Project files in Recent Files to display the incorrect status once a user leaves the Project.
- Addressed an issue that allowed users to delete a folder while it was uploading to a Project.
- Addressed an issue where revision history time did not match local system time when saving a document.
- Addressed an issue that prevented users with Full Control permissions from deleting a Project.
- Offline users uploading documents without correct permissions are now notified once they log in that the documents could not be uploaded. The document is removed from the pending panel.
- Checking in documents while joining another Project no longer causes Revu to freeze.
- Addressed an issue where canceling the “Download Copy” function did not work properly.
- Addressed an issue that prevented users from accessing SharePoint when uploading a file.
- Addressed an issue that caused “Permissions denied” error when updating Project copy in Studio.
- Addressed an issue in Projects where hyperlinks to non-PDF files would not work unless the folder containing the files was expanded.
- Project hyperlinks in emails no longer fail to download and open.
- Addressed an issue that delayed the expiration date of a Session.
- Addressed an issue that prevented existing files and folders from displaying during batch processes or the creation of new folders.
- Addressed an issue that allowed non-host attendees to upload Project files to Sessions
- The Wildcard revision filter now saves and applies to new Sets.
- Improvements to detection of 360° photos. See our recommended 360° camera.
- Addressed an issue that caused some 360° photos to only be viewed as 2D photos.
- Height and width columns are now displaying correctly when rotating pages.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Label and Comment columns to incorrectly merge when exporting CSV Summary.
- The Markups List no longer jumps to the top when filling a box in the Checkmark column or changing markup status.
- Style property is no longer out of view when changing style to Cloud.
- Converting AutoCAD files using Stapler no longer fails on Windows 10.
- Addressed an issue that caused AutoCAD to crash when converting a 3D file to PDF.
- Improved performance for converting AutoCAD files to PDF.
- Addressed an issue that caused hyperlinks to open in the default web browser or WebTab instead of Revu.
- Addressed an issue that altered, or didn’t update, the page labels when inserting a page.
- Measurement column now refreshes correctly when editing Slope for a Length measurement.
- Column names are now properly translated when exporting 3D properties to CSV Summary.
- Decimals are now right-aligned in the Markups List for languages that utilize commas for decimals.
- Addressed an issue that caused Revu to crash when editing a Cloud+ markup.
- Addressed an issue that caused text to display incorrectly when exporting a non-English document.
- Improvements to UK dictionary with additional words.
Nov 21, 2017 | | No Comments