Bluebeam Revu 2017.0.30 is now available
- Addressed an issue that caused some files to have missing markups after finishing a Session.
- Addressed a connection issue to Studio Enterprise Servers that caused file downloads in Sessions to fail.
- Changing the Open Document setting of a Set in a Studio Project no longer causes a “Could not find file” error.
- Addressed an issue that prevented attendees from accessing newly uploaded Project files via links, File Access or batch processes.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Set file would cause a “Could not find file” error and remove the file from the Set.
- Addressed an issue where hyperlinks to subfolders would bring users to the root folder instead.
- Updated Studio cache file to improve security.
- Addressed a timing issue that sometimes caused downloading files in a Studio Session to fail.
- Uploading an existing folder with new files will no longer duplicate existing files and only add the new files.
- Addressed an issue where canceling Sync would only cancel the current file and not the entire sync process.
- Fixed an issue that caused Project files in Recent Files to display the incorrect status once a user leaves the Project.
- Addressed an issue that allowed users to delete a folder while it was uploading to a Project.
- Fixed an issue where revision history time did not match local system time when saving a document.
- Addressed an issue that prevented users with Full Control permissions from deleting a Project.
- Offline users uploading documents without correct permissions are now notified once they log in that the documents could not be uploaded. The document is removed from the pending panel.
- Checking in documents while joining another Project no longer causes Revu to freeze.
- Addressed an issue where canceling the “Download Copy” function did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from accessing SharePoint when uploading a file.
- Addressed an issue that caused “Permissions denied” error when updating Project copy in Studio.
- Addressed an issue in Projects where hyperlinks to non-PDF files would not work unless the folder containing the files was expanded.
- Project hyperlinks in emails no longer fail to download and open.
- Addressed an issue that delayed the expiration date of a Session.
- Fixed an issue that prevented existing files and folders from displaying during batch processes or the creation of new folders.
- Addressed an issue that allowed non-host attendees to upload Project files to Sessions
- The Wildcard revision filter now saves and applies to new Sets.
- Improvements to detection of 360° photos. See our recommended 360° camera.
- Addressed an issue that caused some 360° photos to only be viewed as 2D photos.
- Height and width columns are now displaying correctly when rotating pages.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Label and Comment columns to incorrectly merge when exporting CSV Summary.
- The Markups List no longer jumps to the top when filling a box in the Checkmark column or changing markup status.
- Style property is no longer out of view when changing style to Cloud.
- Converting AutoCAD files using Stapler no longer fails on Windows 10.
- Addressed an issue that caused AutoCAD to crash when converting a 3D file to PDF.
- Improved performance for converting AutoCAD files to PDF.
- Addressed an issue that caused hyperlinks to open in the default web browser or WebTab instead of Revu.
- Addressed an issue that altered, or didn’t update, the page labels when inserting a page.
- Measurement column now refreshes correctly when editing Slope for a Length measurement.
- Column names are now properly translated when exporting 3D properties to CSV Summary.
- Decimals are now right-aligned in the Markups List for languages that utilize commas for decimals.
- Addressed an issue that caused Revu to crash when editing a Cloud+ markup.
- Addressed an issue that caused text to display incorrectly when exporting a non-English document.
- Improvements to UK dictionary with additional words.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers