Bluebeam Revu 2018.5 update available – update today
Revu 2018.5 addresses several issues, including important rendering fixes related to the display of documents when the application is left in an idle state. We’re recommending this update to all users of Revu version 2018.
- An issue was addressed where documents that remained open for an extended period of time caused the PDF document to go blank or disappear and intermittently caused Revu to freeze.
- Addressed an issue where panning and zooming before the rendering completed in a document containing large images caused Revu to crash.
- Rectified an issue where some documents had content accuracy issues when using the Skia rendering engine.
- Issue where Revu would crash with an error when deleting multiple thumbnails in a document with broken hyperlinks has been addressed..
- Addressed an issue where using the Save As function with the thumbnails panel open would sometimes cause Revu to freeze.
- The issue where updating the status of numerous of markups caused Studio Sessions to freeze has been addressed.
- Addressed an issue in Studio Sessions where the Critical Operation dialog never completed and Revu needed to be restarted.
Questions? Call us at 480-559-8670 or support a support ticket here
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers