Bluebeam Revu for Civil Engineers and Designers
Learn to use Bluebeam Revu as efficiently as the engineers who designed it. Bluebeam Revu for Civil Engineers and Designers presented by U.S. CAD. We will share Revu Tips & Tricks for with users who work on Civil Projects, including keyboard shortcuts, settings, functions and more. Learn to calibrate plans using separate horizontal and vertical scales and other topics specific to Civil Projects.
By attending this session, users will learn a number of coveted time-saving and customization tips and leave with an invaluable list of ways to streamline workflows.
Bluebeam for Civil Attendees will learn
- Settings & Preferences for Civil Design work
- Keyboard Shortcuts to skyrocket your day to day productivity
- Civil based Workflows and Tools in revu to increase accuracy
- Markup Tools for working on Civil Plans and Profiles
- Working with Plan Profile sheets and horizontal-vertical scaling that Revu offers
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers