Bluebeam Revu Mac 1.5.1 Release Notes
Revu Mac 1.5.1 is now available! Some of the most highly requested features from Revu for Windows are now available in Revu MAC: Headers and Footers, Capture and Replace Pages.
Using Windows version of Revu? Check Bluebeam Revu 2016.5 Release Notes
- Resolved stability issue when clicking in the Studio tab.
Headers and Footers
- Add page numbers, dates, Bates numbering and custom text to the header and footers of a PDF.
- Embed photos and videos into markups using iSight or local files. Create a pre-formatted summary report of Capture data.
- You can now replace specific pages of an open document with pages from another PDF.
- Help file has been localized into German.
- Delete a Studio Project via Studio home’s context menu.
- Default depth defaults to 8ft (2438.4mm).
- Improved image-rendering engine.
- Various fixes and improvements.
Aug 23, 2016 | | No Comments