Bluebeam Revu Mac update 1.6.1
Version 1.6.1 Release Notes
Bluebeam Revu Mac update 1.6.1 includes Support for macOS Sierra
- Support for Apple’s latest operating system, macOS Sierra.
- Resolved an issue when attempting to open a folder from the Bluebeam Studio Panel.
Edit Vector Content (Cut/Erase)
- Cut and erase graphics and text from a PDF’s content layer.
- You can now subtract from an existing area or volume measurement. Use the Cutout tool whereby you can create even more precise measurements. Great for Windows, Doors, and other voids.
- Create a summary report of markups and their properties as a structured XML file.
PDF Security (Editing)
- Revu Mac update 1.6.1 adds the ability to edit and apply PDF Security restrictions to a document.
Convert Images to PDF
- Open image files in Revu and have them automatically converted to PDF. Your very own jpg to pdf converter.
- Added ability to create and edit page labels.
- Resolved issue when creating a Studio account with certain domain names.
- Improvements to rendering PDF/A files.
- Various fixes and improvements.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers