Bring your Bluebeam Revu Toolbar Ribbon into AutoCAD
You’ve installed AutoCAD 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, or 2018 (or Civil 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Mechanical, and Map 3D) and now you’d like to bring your Bluebeam Revu Toolbar Ribbon into AutoCAD. You’ll then be able to use all of the features that Bluebeam Revu CAD and eXtreme have to offer such as (See video below):
- Batch Publish PDFs from AutoCAD
- Apply stamps to your PDFs
- Transfer Hyperlinks and Block Attribute Data to the PDF
- Transfer all file properties that have been defined in the AutoCAD File/Drawing Properties menu. These fields will be stored as text within the PDF.
- Use Layout Name as Page Labels in the resulting PDF(s)
- Create searchable PDF text for drawing text that uses AutoCAD SHX fonts.
- Control the line quality of your PDFs
- Control Image quality of your PDFs
- Control how lines merge in the PDFs
- Password Protect your PDFs
- Restrict printing and content extraction of your PDF content
Notes: Revu Standard doesn’t have the AutoCAD toolbar. Although this article focuses on AutoCAD, you’ll find more information about the Bluebeam Revu CAD functions with Solid Works, Navisworks, and Revit here.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers