Bring your Bluebeam Revu Toolbar Ribbon into AutoCAD
You’ve installed AutoCAD, Civil 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD Mechanical, or Map 3D (versions 2014 – 2020) and now you’d like to bring your Bluebeam Revu Toolbar Ribbon into AutoCAD. You’ll then be able to use all of the features that the Revu CAD or eXtreme version of Bluebeam have to offer (See video below).
You’ll first need to install Bluebeam AutoCAD Plugin
- Batch Publish PDFs from AutoCAD
- Apply stamps to your PDFs
- Transfer Hyperlinks and Block Attribute Data to the PDF
- Transfer all file properties that have been defined in the AutoCAD File/Drawing Properties menu. These fields will be stored as text within the PDF.
- Use Layout Name as Page Labels in the resulting PDF(s)
- Create searchable PDF text for drawing text that uses AutoCAD SHX fonts.
- Control the line quality of your PDFs
- Control Image quality of your PDFs
- Control how lines merge in the PDFs
- Password Protect your PDFs
- Restrict printing and content extraction of your PDF content
Note: Revu Standard doesn’t have the AutoCAD toolbar. Although this article focuses on AutoCAD, you’ll find more information about the Bluebeam Revu CAD functions with Solid Works, Navisworks, and Revit here.