Bluebeam Revu Webinar Recording – 3 T’s of Bluebeam Revu
The”Under the Hood” Series continues. Here is the Bluebeam Revu Webinar Recording from Wed, May 6, 2015 titled “3 T’s of Bluebeam Revu”.
Included in this webinar:
– Using and creating your own standard Templates in Bluebeam Revu. Work with Memos, RFIs, Submittals, and More.
– Creating custom toolbars and arranging your interface for maximum screen real estate. Using Separators in Toolbars.
– Using the Toolbar Manager within Bluebeam Revu.
– File Access, Leverage Toolchests, Studio, Links, Sets and other Tabs Available in Bluebeam Revu.
– Tab Navigation Principals. Detaching multiple Tabs and moving to secondary monitors. Using Split Screens in Bluebeam Revu, managing multiple documents at the same time, and syncing document views.
– Using Bluebeam Revu’s Function Tabs.
– Using the “Wheel of Destiny” to arrange your Tabs (Go to 28:30 for info on the Wheel of Destiny).
Want more? Check out “Bluebeam Revu eXtreme’s 3 Killer B’s” From the January 26, 2017 Event
Questions about this webinar? Contact Orange Blade Consultants today, we’re here to help (480) 559-8670