Bluebeam Revu x64 Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Bluebeam Revu x64 Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object. You’ve been working with Bluebeam Revu, getting your work done, minding your own business…..and then this error shows it’s ugly face! We’ve only seen this a few times in the more than 12 years that we’ve been a Bluebeam Partner……..so it can’t be described as a widespread issue by any stretch. But the Bluebeam Revu x64 Error.The document could not be saved. Object reference not set to an instance of the object window can be frustrating for sure.
So what happens when you have already invested hours of work that you don’t want to lose? And by “work”, we mean markups……you’ve been commenting, measuring, stamping, etc. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to preserve your work and prevent losing that work. That’s right, Export Markups and Import Markups to the Rescue! See the short video below for the fix.
If this error presents itself on all of your PDF files, we’ve found that resetting settings in Bluebeam Revu will often times fix the error. Be sure to backup your settings first, see step #4 below.
- From within Bluebeam Revu, goto the Help Menu.
- Click the Administrator button.
- When the Administrator Window open, select the “Revu” Tab.
- Backup your settings (Revu will prompt you to close Revu, close Revu to finish backing up your settings).
- Reset Settings (Revu will prompt you to close Revu, close Revu to finish backing up your settings). Click Apply and OK when prompted. Reopen Bluebeam Revu.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers