Bluebeam Community Forum Has Closed
The Bluebeam community forum has closed to make room for better ways to serve the Bluebeam community in the future. The announcement was made on the Bluebeam user Forum website on February 15, 2017, The Bluebeam Community Forum had a 7-year run full of good questions, answers, tips and tricks. We’re sad to see it go, but excited to see the Bluebeam Support ecosystem grow in new ways.
The Bluebeam User Forum will remain available for search, but not to create posts or reply to posts. The closure comes 3 weeks before the release of Revu 2017. Therefor there will be no references to Revu version 2017 which was released on March 7, 2017.
There remain multiple resources for technical help with Bluebeam Revu
- Bluebeam Technical Support team to get help within one business day
- Orange Blade Consultants Customers should continue sending support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Bluebeam Support Knowledge Base continues to be a valuable resource with hundreds of FAQs, how-to articles, and Help Guides for Revu and Vu for Windows, Mac and iPad
- Watch free Bluebeam training videos, join an upcoming webinar, or try other training options
- Check the Orange Blade Consultants YouTube Channel for Tips & Tricks and recording of our quarterly webinars.
- Continue sharing your feature requests with the Bluebeam Product Management team by emailing email@example.com
Bluebeam User Groups and Academic Resources:
- Join a Bluebeam User Group to connect with other AEC professionals. User groups are currently in multiple cities, with more coming.
- Learn more about the Bluebeam Academic Software Licensing for students and faculty by visiting bluebeam.com
Want to know more about Bluebeam Products?
- Sign up for a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu
- Visit the Orange Blade Consultants Bluebeam Store for pricing information
- Check out the growing Revu subreddit on Reddit
- See out AEC news and insight with StrXur
- Visit the Orange Blade Consultants Blog
Update: There appears to be a new User Forum for Bluebeam Software at http://www.revuhelp.com/ Although this forum appears to be brand new and not moderated by Bluebeam Inc., it has been evolving into a good information source.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers