Command Line Options within Bluebeam Revu
Command Line Options within Bluebeam Revu for those who deploy and administer software. You have the ability to automate changes to the settings found in Bluebeam Administrator. These command line options can be found in the Bluebeam Administrator’s help menu. The available commands can really help when deploying Bluebeam Revu to multiple workstations.
How to access Bluebeam Command Line Options:
- Help Menu
- Administrator Button
- Help Menu from Administrator Window
- Select “Command Line Options…”
- The Command Line Options will show here
Some of the Command Line Options within Bluebeam Revu:
- Setting the Default DPI of the Bluebeam Printer
- Setting Default page size of Bluebeam PDF Printer
- Making Bluebeam the Default PDF Editor
- Uninstall and reinstall the Bluebeam PDF printer
- Forcing a trial of Bluebeam Revu to expire, forcing it to be used as a PDF Reader
- Re-registering Revu using a new serial number. This is perfect for updating multiple workstations after converting to Enterprise Licensing.
Each and every one of these examples has, at one time or another, been the answer to a technical support query from one of our customers. Chalk this one up as a HUGE time-saver if you’re managing hundred or thousands of Bluebeam Revu Licenses………unless you’d like to do it the old-fashioned way of visiting each an every workstation to make the changes manually.