Errors when printing from Bluebeam Revu
and How to Fix
Are you experiencing popup errors when printing from Bluebeam Revu? If so, do any of the errors below (or something similar) look familiar? If so, we may have your fix. Natalie Delacruz of U.S. CAD details these errors when printing from Bluebeam Revu and how to fix them. None of the errors are widespread and all of them presumably have the same fix.
- FoundFileHelper C:ProgramDataBluebeam SoftwarePrint Jobs”Your PC name goes here”temp55.mxB
- Timeout connect to client pipe
- NamedPipeServer::DoSendMessage Error\.PipeBBPrintPipe…
What to know about these errors
- We’ve only seen these when the user is also running AutoCAD or Revit.
- We haven’t been able to replicate the errors on our own internal Revu installs.
- We haven’t tested with Revu 2018.6 (Released on July 24, 2019). The release notes of 2018.6 mention that it fixes “Multiple pop-up messages displayed when using the Bluebeam PDF printer if the BBprint.log was deleted while the BBprint.exe was stilling running”, so that’s encouraging!
- None of these errors appear to be widespread
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers