Fall 2016 BIMForum Atlanta Call for Proposals
Do you have an innovative Building Information Modeling (BIM) Solution?
AGC America wants to know!
Fall 2016 BIMForum Atlanta Call for Proposals below
2016 FALL BIMFORUM
OCTOBER 17-19, 2016 | ATLANTA, GA
BIMForum had record attendance in 2015 and the growth surge will continue in Atlanta. See Orange Blade Consultants in Booth 308
Expanded Audience for Fall 2016! Including two co-located events, delivering more C-Level attendees than ever before – BuildCon 2016 (AGC of America’s Building Contractors Division) and USIBD 2016 SYMPOSIUM (U.S. Institute of Building Documentation)
Senior team leaders and executives from the A/E/C and Facilities industry:
- Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Specialty Contractor, Building Product Manufacturer, Material Supplier, and Technology firms, as well as experts from Legal and Financial firms, and Academic institutions.
- Public and Private Sector facility owners and operators.
- Decision makers with roles such as Chief Technology Officer, Corporate BIM Director, VP of Virtual Construction, Director of North American BIM Partnerships, SVP Construction Operations, Chief Revenue Officer, President, Executive Director of Virtual Design & Construction, CEO, CFO, COO.
- BuildCon will greatly expand the number of “C-Level” Executives from building contractor firms (Chairmen, Presidents, CEOs, etc.) and have concurrent tracks focusing on Lean Construction, Risk Management, and use of BIM & Lean for various Project Delivery approaches.
- USIBD’s Symposium brings focus on 3D technology for A/E/C and Facilities and stakeholders include: Owners – Architects – Engineers – Contractors – Surveyors – GIS Practitioners – BIM Users – Service Providers (Scanning and 3D Imaging for existing and future structures) – Hardware Manufacturers – Software solution providers
2016 FALL ATLANTA HYATT REGENCY FLOOR PLANFall Atlanta Exhibit Space is Selling Fast – Reserve Today
Download the Early Rate Forms
For more information about participating, contact the Expo/Sponsorship Sales Team at 202-768-7917, or exhibitsales@AGC.org.
Fall BIMForum will include Three Events, in One Place!
With a Larger Audience – an Expanded Technology Scope – Enhanced Networking Technology – Lean – BIM – Collaboration – Digital Documentation
AGC of America’s Building Contractors Division
October 18-19, 2016
BuildCon brings together high-level executives, including leaders from throughout the construction industry to discuss issues essential to their firms, such as Lean Construction, Project Delivery, and Technology.
U.S. Institute of Building Documentation
October 16-17, 2016
“Discovering the Built Environment”
The Symposium immediately precedes the 2016 Fall BIMForum. Focus areas include: 3D technology for A/E/C and Facilities; Also: process, power, utilities, forensics, security and digital historic preservation; Reality Capture of Existing Conditions and the entire Facility Life Cycle; Standards Development such as the Level of Development (LOD) and the Level of Accuracy (LOA).
2016 Fall BIMForum Atlanta Exhibitors & Sponsors
Advanced Solutions, Inc.
American Institute of Steel Construction
Applied Software and Geoshack
Bentley Systems, Inc.
Blink Forward L.L.C.
CAD Technology Center
ClarkDietrich Building Systems
Doaltech Co., Ltd.
Dun and Bradstreet Credibility Corporation
Excelize Software Private Limited
Hewlett Packard (HP)
iConstruct (Aus) Pty Ltd
Insite US Corporation
JBKnowledge, Inc. – Makers of SmartBidNet, SmartCompliance, SmartReality, & SmartInight
Leica Geosystems, Inc.
MOCA Systems, Synchro LTD, Scalable Display Technology
New Millennium Building Systems
Orange Blade Consultants (Booth 308)
Pinnacle Infotech, Inc.
Procore Technologies Inc.
XS CAD Limited
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers