How many licenses of Bluebeam Revu do you own?
Which PCs has it been installed on? Not sure?
Find out by visiting this page to check your Bluebeam Revu License Inventory.
- Visit http://www.bluebeam.com/us/support/reglookup.asp
- Enter your Serial number (7 digit number that can be found on your license certificate)
- Enter your Product Key (the 12 character alpha-numeric hyphenated code, also found on your license certificate under the serial number)
- Enter your Registered Email (The email that you license certificate was sent to)
- Click “Get List”. Your license inventory for that particular serial number will then be presented to you.
Do you have multiple serial numbers? Multiple versions of Bluebeam Revu? Has the task of managing Bluebeam Licenses been delegated to you? Let us know, we can help. Call today 480-559-8670 or email us at email@example.com
Now that you have a good idea of the number of license to have, and where they are installed, is it time to consider Open Licensing? Open Licenses allow you to serve more Bluebeam users with less licenses.
Wouldn’t it be easier if you only had to manage one serial number instead of several serial numbers?
Are licenses installed on machines that are gone from your hardware fleet? We can help……Call today 480-559-8670 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers