Find your Bluebeam Serial Number
For users of Bluebeam License Lookup in Revu 2018, Revu 2019, and Revu 20 here is how to use the “About” function to get your version. This is also how to find your Bluebeam Revu Serial Number.
In Revu versions prior to 2018, here is how to use the “About” function to get your version and serial number
We’ll show you how to find your Bluebeam Serial number by following these easy steps. If you don’t own a license of Bluebeam Revu, you can purchase one here.
Open Bluebeam Revu and goto the Help Menu.
1. Select Help
2. Select “About Bluebeam”
3. Your Serial Number will show as a 7-digit number
Still not sure if you are finding all of your serial number? We can help. Contact us today.
To find your serial number for Version 10
Open Bluebeam Revu and goto the Help Menu
1. Select Help
2. Select “About”
3. Your Serial Number. This will show as a 7-digit number
Now that you’ve found your serial number, head over to our upgrade center to see how affordable it is to upgrade to the current release of Revu. Better yet, consider upgrading to the full powered Revu eXtreme. There has never been a better time to go the the eXtreme!
How to upgrade to the current release of Revu
For more License & Registration, Compatibility, and Revu Release notes visit this page.
Various error messages you may encounter during registration can be found below. In short, be sure that you are enter the serial number for the correct edition of Revu (Standard, CAD, or eXtreme). Be sure the serial number and product key are correct. Be sure that you are attempting to register the correct version of Revu.
- a serial number for Revu CAD 2018 will not work on Revu Standard 2018.
- a serial number for Revu CAD 2018 will not work on Revu CAD 2015.
- a Product Key for Revu CAD 2018 showing as T3D82-2AKDPH1, but entered as T3DB2-2AKDPHI will not work. Best to copy and past that Product Key to avoid misinterpreting I’s, 1’s, l’s, O’s, and 0’s.
Fun Fact: If your serial number begins with a “98”, you have and Enterprise License. If your serial number begins with a “96”, you have an Open License. If your serial number begins with a “1”, it is a perpetual license.