Is version 11 of Bluebeam Revu still available for sale?
The current iteration of Bluebeam Revu is version 2018. Revu 2018 was released in April 2018. The 2018, 2017,2016,2015 and 12 versions of Revu do not support Windows XP. You may be asking, “Is version 11 of Bluebeam Revu still available for sale?” and “What if I am using Windows XP?”
- We can still issue licenses of Revu 11, let us know when you place your order that you you’ll need Revu 11 instead of Revu 2018. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-559-8670 before placing an order.
- What if you upgrade your operating system to Windows 7 or Windows 8 later? We can convert your Revu 11 to the version of Revu that was current when you placed your order.
- Is the price for Revu 11 the same as Revu 2018? Yes. Technically you are buying Revu 2015 with a voluntary downgrade to Revu 11.
- Can I order a mixture of some seats of Revu 11 and some seats of Revu 2018? Yes. Place you order as Revu 2018 and be sure to let us know that some of your newly purchased seats will need to be Revu 11.
- Need a 30 day trial of Revu 11? Let us know at email@example.com , we’ll be happy to send it to you.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers