Michael Wright of California Technical Concepts
Listen in as we chat with Michael Wright of California Technical Concepts joins us on “In The Blue” to discuss:
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) – What is it? Who uses it?
- Bluebeam Revu and why Michael asked himself “Where has this been all my life?”
- How do Hollywood A-Listers and Tech Venture Capitalists approach Security?
- How COVID has affected the way he operates.
- Retina Scanners, why aren’t they everywhere?
- Discussion on security vs privacy. Can we have it both ways?
- His use of Bluebeam Studio Projects
- Retrofitting century old Brownstones with today’s security cameras.
- Michael’s LinkedIn Profile
- “Specifically Speaking with Michael Wright” by Security System News
- Natalie Delacruz shows how to embed Security Images (even live video feeds) into PDF Files with Bluebeam Revu.
- U.S. CAD Online University – Online Training on AutoCAD, Civil 3Dm BIM 360 ,and Revit.
- 30-day Trial of Bluebeam Revu
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers