Michael Wright of California Technical Concepts joins us on “In The Blue”
Listen in as we chat with Michael Wright of California Technical Concepts joins us on “In The Blue” to discuss:
- UL (Underwriters Laboratories) – What is it? Who uses it?
- Bluebeam Revu and why Michael asked himself “Where has this been all my life?”
- How do Hollywood A-Listers and Tech Venture Capitalists approach Security?
- How COVID has affected the way he operates.
- Retina Scanners, why aren’t they everywhere?
- Discussion on security vs privacy. Can we have it both ways?
- His use of Bluebeam Studio Projects
- Retrofitting century old Brownstones with today’s security cameras.
- Michael’s LinkedIn Profile
- “Specifically Speaking with Michael Wright” by Security System News
- Natalie Delacruz shows how to embed Security Images (even live video feeds) into PDF Files with Bluebeam Revu.
- U.S. CAD Online University – Online Training on AutoCAD, Civil 3Dm BIM 360 ,and Revit.
- 30-day Trial of Bluebeam Revu