What is U.S. CAD Online University?
U.S. CAD Online University is an Online Training Platform for AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, and BIM 360 by U.S. CAD. Online University provides your team members 24/7 access to training content such as live training courses, recorded content for self-paced learning, training documentation, webinars, and other relevant material.
Training content is created and delivered by certified instructors – designed to help your team update or reinforce the necessary skills to deliver on your firm’s objective of achieving more. In addition to U.S. CAD-generated training content, U.S. CAD Online University includes a single-user, full-access subscription to CADLearning, on-demand Autodesk training and certification platform.
U.S. CAD Online University offers the convenience of online learning with the cost savings of a subscription model.
What is included in a U.S. CAD Online University subscription?
Exclusive access to live training courses every week focused on products such as:
- BIM 360
- AutoCAD Software Classes
- Learn Revit
- Civil 3D and more
- One-on-one time with the instructor – Coming Soon
- Virtual Office Hours with a technical resource (6 Office Hour credits worth 20-minutes each)
- Exclusive access to a database of recorded educational content for self-paced learning
- One single-user, full-access subscription to CADLearning
- Training documentation, webinars, and other pertinent educational content
How much does U.S. CAD Online University cost?
- Until the end of June 2020, there is no subscription cost; it’s complimentary
- Starting July 1, 2020, and until the end of the year 2020, the cost is only $99
- Beginning on January 1, 2021, the annual subscription cost is only $299
Who can benefit from U.S. CAD Online University?
- BIM and VDC Managers, VDC Coordinators, and BIM Technicians
- Drafting Technicians
- Anyone on your team who would be using or administering various design tools.
How do I subscribe and access U.S. CAD Online University?
Subscribe to Online University at uscad.com
What are the key benefits of U.S. CAD Online University?
- Anytime, anywhere access to in-depth training content (live and pre-recorded)
- Centralized learning content in one online location
- Accelerated training to get team members up-to-speed quickly
- Reinforce or gain new skills
- Tracks and manages learning to meet project or company competency goals
- Provides a consistent learning experience for all team members
- Cost-effective, subscription-based model
What live, instructor-led, and recorded content is available in U.S. CAD Online University?
Visit uscad.com to view the current course content and schedule.
Can multiple employees from an organization sign up for U.S. CAD Online University?
Yes, please contact your contact your U.S. CAD Account Executive for further details.
How do my team members or I access U.S. CAD instructions with questions?
During a live courses subscribers can ask questions via the chat or questions area. At section breaks, the instructor or course proctor will address questions with the online class. After the live session, each student is entitled to 20 minutes of one-on-one time with the course instructor to answer their questions.
Students watching recorded content can schedule Office Hours (20 minutes per live course attended) to ask technical resources questions regarding what they have learned.
How is CADLearning accessed within U.S. CAD Online University?
CADLearning can be accessed approximately 24 hours after the setup of your U.S. CAD Online University subscription. An email will be sent to the subscriber with instructions to create the CADLearning account.
What devices support U.S. CAD Online University?
New training courses are being added often. Course Offerings at the time of this post include:
BIM 360 Training
- BIM 360 Document Management
- Design Collaboration
- Account Administration
- BIM 360 Model Coordination
- Build – Field Management
- Build – Project Management
- BIM 360 Glue (Classic)
- BIM 360 Docs
- Case Study – Overcome common Implementation and Workflow challenges
- Autodesk BIM 360 Model Collaboration and Navisworks
Online AutoCAD Training
- Learn AutoCAD in “Getting Started with AutoCAD”
- Drawing and Editing Tools in AutoCAD.
- Drawing Precision with AutoCAD
- Editing Geometry
- Advanced Object Types in AutoCAD
Civil 3D Training Courses
- Getting Started with Civil 3D
- Project Management in Civil 3D
- Working with Parcels
- Survey Tools in Civil 3D
Revit Training Online
- Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit Course
- Sketching and Modification Tools
- Beginning a Revit Project
- Working with Walls in Revit
- Working with Views in Revit MEP
About U.S. CAD
U.S. CAD is a leading provider of architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) technology and consulting services. Founded in 1999, U.S. CAD is an Autodesk and Bluebeam Platinum Partner delivering BIM and AEC software, training, support, production and scanning services, and virtual and augmented reality solutions designed for organizations of all sizes for better project outcomes from conception through construction. Our mission is to help clients win more, produce more, and achieve more. Visit www.uscad.com.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers