Package Bluebeam Revu x64 Error is an error that we’ve seen a grand total of 1 time (as of January 2016)
When we encountered this error, it was on a Windows Server 2008 R2 machine. And in our case, simply choosing Ignore worked for us.
This error is caused because this part of the installer was not granted Administrator privileges, and could not edit the registry. You, like us, may be able to continue the installation by clicking Ignore, and then registering wisptis.exe after the installation completes.
To register wisptis.exe, follow these steps:
1. Go to the start button, click in the search area and type command prompt.
2. From the search list, right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator as shown below.
3. Type Regsvr32.exe wisptis.exe into the prompt and hit enter.
4. A popup should confirm the registration is successful.
5. Proceed with the installation of Bluebeam Revu
After completing your install of Bluebeam Revu, be sure to enter your serial number and product key found on your Bluebeam Software License Certificate. If you are installing a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu, choose to run as a trial.