BLUEBEAM REVU 20 CAD – PERPETUAL SEATS
What’s New in Bluebeam Revu 20 CAD
Assemble Your Best Bid
Quick, precise measurements with improved takeoff features. Automatic prompts for setting scale to ensure you make the most accurate bid possible.
Take control of deployment across your organization with our new enterprise configuration tool. Digital Signatures are supported by Revu to provide digital certification of PDFs and digitally sign PDF files.
Add one year of Maintenance to your purchase of Revu 20. Get Phone and email support, free version upgrades and exclusive features.
Why Buy Bluebeam Revu from Orange Blade Consultants – A U.S. CAD Company?
We have a team dedicated to Bluebeam software products. We’ve been named the Bluebeam Platinum Partner of the Year for 2018 and 2019 (those are the first 2 years this award has existed).
We have more Bluebeam Certified Instructors than anyone. Our technical professionals present at XCON (The Annual Bluebeam User Conference) every year. It’s what we do.
Instant teamwork, better building. Bluebeam Revu gives you the smart tools you need to keep your team in sync and get the job done right— anytime, anywhere.
Get more done, together.
Connected teams are efficient teams. Studio in Bluebeam® Revu® allows you to easily invite team members from anywhere in the world to collaborate in real time and finish projects faster.
- Keep track of who said what – Mark up at the same time together using Studio Sessions and automatically track all comments
- Speed up design reviews – Live activity feed helps improve communication across teams. Finish projects on time, every time.
- Revu gives you a centralized place to create, annotate and share documents, so projects always stay on track and teams are aligned every step of the way.
- Manage projects in the cloud – Store and manage entire projects in the cloud using Studio Projects and invite teammates from anywhere to edit
- Improve QA/QC speed and accuracy – Automatically track edits in the Markups List and easily communicate changes for faster, more accurate quality reviews. Simplify tasks from start to finish.
- Stop juggling platforms. Revu offers a wealth of powerful tools and plugins to help simplify tasks from kickoff to handoff.
- Build better bids – Intuitive measurement tools improve takeoff speed and accuracy
- Keep documents organized – Smart markup, hyperlinking and automation tools keep RFIs, submittals, and punch list items clear and organized
Who uses Bluebeam Revu 20 CAD – Perpetual Seats?
» CAD users
» Includes All Features in Revu Standard
» Plugins for 2D PDFs
» Plugins for 3D PDFs from Sketchup Pro, Solidworks, Revit, AutoCAD, and More…
» Batch Creation
» ALSO INCLUDES: Bluebeam Studio
Revu makes your drawings, plans and documents work smarter
CREATE – Convert an unlimited number of Microsoft Office documents and CAD drawings into high-quality 2D or 3D PDFs. Transform scanned images into text-searchable documents. PDF Creation at it’s best with the Bluebeam PDF printer.
MARK UP – Customizable, easy-to-use markup tool sets to simplify communication across teams, and the Markups List to track annotations and generate reports.
COLLABORATE -Connect and collaborate with your project team worldwide in real time, or any time, with Studio Projects and Studio Sessions.
ORGANIZE – Make large drawing sets more manageable by creating smart documents that can be shared easily with project partners—in the office or in the field. System requirements.
YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY – 1.6 Millions Architecture Engineering and Construction Professionals currently use Bluebeam Revu
Bluebeam Revu 2019 – Revu 2019 slides seamlessly into your existing workflows, helping you access and share critical project information more efficiently and complete your projects faster.
Right tool, at the right time – Revu 2019 is designed to be aware of what you’re doing, presenting the tools you’re most likely to need based on your input. Like the new dynamic Properties Toolbar, which keeps the most commonly used features and commands right at your fingertips.
Easy to find your way –We’ve shortened the path from point A to points B, C, D and beyond. Improved panel views stay out of your way and leave more room for documents and drawings, so you don’t have to waste time rearranging your workspace. Revu’s Studio Projects now let you access files across multiple Projects at once, with a new dashboard-style interface to see everything you’re working on. Need an even shorter path? Now you can add custom keyboard shortcuts to export and share with your whole project team. Because in this business, no one has time for extra clicks.
Get up to speed faster – The technology learning curve just got flattened. With new video tutorials, pre-loaded toolsets, and sample files to jump-start new Revu users, your whole project team will spend less time training and more time getting the job done. And even Revu power users just might learn a few new tricks. Need more workflow-focused training? We do that. Let’s talk about a training plan that makes sense for your entire team. Start the conversation here