Bluebeam Revu Basics 2018
Curriculum (8 Hours)
What is Revu?
Revu Basics Course Resources
Setting Up Revu
Interface & Navigation
Revu Walkthrough: The Interface
Profiles and Customizing the Interface
Profile Customization Exercise
Opening PDFs and File Access
File Access Exercise
Interacting With Your Documents
Interface & Navigation Knowledge Check
Markup Tools Overview
Advanced Markup Features
Customizing Markups Exercise
Markup Tools Knowledge Check
Placing a Stamp
Creating a Stamp
Custom Stamp Exercise
Stamps Knowledge Check
The Tool Chest
Customizing Tool Sets and Your Tool Chest
Tool Chest Exercise
Tool Chest Knowledge Check
The Markups List
Using the Markups List to Communicate and Manipulate Data
Creating a Markups List Summary
Custom Markup List Columns
Markups List Exercise
Markups List Knowledge Check
Modifying & Sharing PDFs
Thumbnail Panel Editing Options
Thumbnails Panel Exercise
Content Editing and Search
Sending and Exporting PDFs
Modifying & Sharing PDFs Knowledge Check
Collaborating with Studio
Studio Session Examples
Collaborating with Studio Knowledge Check
Revu Basics Assessment
Bluebeam Revu Basics (2018)
This eight-hour course is perfect if you are new to Revu or want to build your confidence working with the program. Access the course at your own pace and revisit as many times as you need.
Your login credentials will be emailed to you within 1 US Business Day
Purchasing for multiple users? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is designed for new users of Revu who work with PDF documents in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industries.
You will have access to the course for one year. A certificate will be awarded for successful completion.
Upon request, this course is eligible for 4 AIA Learning Credits.
When you’ve completed Revu Basics, you will be able to:
- Navigate around documents in Revu.
- Open files quickly and easily
- Create and share a custom Profile.
- Place markups on drawings and change the visual properties of markups.
- Explore stamp workflows.
- Create and share a custom tool set and save markups into tool sets.
- Review annotation data in the Markups list.
- Communicate with replies and status fields.
- Create Custom Columns in the Markups list.
- Export markup data to sharable Summary.
- Reorder, rotate, replace and insert pages within a PDF.
- Edit text and content on a PDF.
- Share PDFs with project partners
- Create a Studio Session and understand its use for document review and collaboration.
- Create a Studio Project for storing and sharing document files.