Bluebeam Revu Class – Estimating 101 and 102 (2-day web class)
Learn how to use powerful Revu 2018 Quantity Takeoff tools. Bluebeam Revu Class – Estimating 101 and 102 (2-day web class) agenda as follows:
- Perimeter – Structural Beams, Mechanical Ducts, Millwork, Railings, Soffit or Trim. (Straight lines)
- Polylength – Electrical, Low Voltage, Security. (Straight lines with Rise/Drop)
- Length – Stair stringers, Railing. (Straight Line with Slope)
- Area – Flooring, Wall Panels, Countertops, Space Planning, Site Staging, Roofs, Patios. (Flat or Sloped)
- Dynamic Fill – Flooring, Landscaping. (More Precise Areas)
- Polygon or Ellipse Cutout – Islands, Flooring, Roofing (Removing parts of Area Measurements)
- Wall Area – Sheetrock, paint, wall covering. (Perimeter w/ Depth)
- Volume – Concrete Foundations, Slabs, Landscaping, Civil Cut/Fill. (Area w/Depth)
- Count – Fixtures, Manholes, Steel Columns, Outlets, Sinks, Diffusers, Doors. (Pick or Search)
- Legends – Owners or Subcontractors. (Put quantities and cost directly on drawing sheet)
- Markups List – Exporting to CSV file. (Export format to match existing estimation software and custom output values not recognized by Quantity Link)
- Quantity Link – For Revu eXtreme Link directly to Excel file. (Standard output values or excessive formulas)
This class starts at 2pm Central Standard Time on both May 29 and May 30
- What if the person who pays for the class is not the actual student? Upon purchasing a registration for this class, you will receive a registration email. Click the Confirm Student Information. This is a mandatory step to finalize registration for the class.
- Will I need to have Bluebeam Revu installed for this Class? Yes. Dual Monitors are helpful too. Need a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu 2018? Get it here.
- What version of Bluebeam Revu am I being trained On? Bluebeam Revu version 2018 (Standard, CAD, or Extreme are all fine). Does not cover topics for Revu Mac.
- Do I need some experience with Bluebeam Revu for this class? Yes. This is geared for student who understands the basics of Bluebeam Revu. The Basics will not be covered in this class.
- Students from the same company must enroll individually
- Questions about this class? Let’s talk 480-559-8670 or email@example.com
About your Instructor
Troy DeGroot – Bluebeam Certified Instructor (BCI) based in U.S. CAD’s Minneapolis office
Over 23 years of AEC industry experience having worked with hundreds of organizations on software customization, implementation, and training
Prior experience as a BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm
LinkedIn Troy DeGroot
YouTube Bluebeam And Burgers