Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu
In this class, users dive into detail with Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu. Learn how to create smart, dynamic PDFs to help manage documentation throughout the lifecycle of a project. Discover techniques for connecting project files using a variety of Revu’s automation tools to make important info and files more accessible.
This class is on April 18, 2019 at 2pm CST/1pm MST/12pm PST
- What if the person who pays for the class is not the actual student? Upon purchasing a registration for this class, you will receive a registration email. Click the Confirm Student Information. This is a mandatory step to finalize registration for the class.
- Will I need to have Bluebeam Revu installed for this Class? Yes. Dual Monitors are helpful too. Need a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu 2018? Get it here.
- What version of Bluebeam Revu am I being trained On? Bluebeam Revu version 2018 (Standard, CAD, or Extreme are all fine). Does not cover topics for Revu Mac.
- Do I need some experience with Bluebeam Revu for this class? You should have a basic working knowledge of Bluebeam Revu.
- Students from the same company must enroll individually
- Questions about this class? Let’s talk 480-559-8670 or email@example.com
About your Instructor
Troy DeGroot – Bluebeam Certified Instructor (BCI) based in U.S. CAD’s Minneapolis office
Over 23 years of AEC industry experience having worked with hundreds of organizations on software customization, implementation, and training
Prior experience as a BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm
LinkedIn Troy DeGroot
YouTube Bluebeam And Burgers