Introduction to Bluebeam Revu (February 15, 2019) 11am CST
Get a quote for Bluebeam Revu
within 1 business Day
In this class, users dive into greater detail with Bluebeam Revu while practicing the picks-and-clicks. Students will also have the chance to challenge our Bluebeam gurus with questions. By class completion, users will have gained the skills to be efficient in typical Bluebeam workflows.
This class starts at 11am Central Standard Time
- What if the person who pays for the class is not the actual student? Upon purchasing a registration for this class, you will receive a registration email. Click the Confirm Student Information. This is a mandatory step to finalize registration for the class.
- Will I need to have Bluebeam Revu installed for this Class? Yes. Dual Monitors are helpful too. Need a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu 2018? Get it here.
- What version of Bluebeam Revu am I being trained On? Bluebeam Revu version 2018 (Standard, CAD, or Extreme are all fine). Does not cover topics for Revu Mac.
- Do I need some experience with Bluebeam Revu for this class? This class is for new users of Bluebeam Revu.
- Students from the same company must enroll individually
- Questions about this class? Let’s talk 480-559-8670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About your Instructor
Troy DeGroot – Bluebeam Certified Instructor (BCI) based in U.S. CAD’s Minneapolis office
Over 23 years of AEC industry experience having worked with hundreds of organizations on software customization, implementation, and training
Prior experience as a BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm
Burger Lover Contact information:
LinkedIn Troy DeGroot
YouTube Bluebeam And Burgers