Recording “Getting your point across with Bluebeam Revu” (from July 19, 2016)
Presented by Joel Marquez, Orange Blade Consultants’ Bluebeam Revu Guru
– You’ll Learn to Add text blocks to your PDFs (Text Markups)
– Color code your markups to create visual queues with your PDF files. Then you cab save your color coded markups to a Tool Chest to reuse. Color coded markups can give instant feedback.
– Draw focus to page elements using clouds. Clouds aren’t only for revisions. (Cloud and Cloud Plus) 🌥
– Save Cloud Plus to Tool Chest (Drawing Mode vs Properties Mode). Make one of Revu’s most popular markup tool easier and more accessible.
– Highlight Text and capture your highlighted text to use for other purposes. ✎
– Copy Page Content to Clipboard to use with RFIs and other documents (Snapshot). It’s like Print-Screen, only better.
– Add pictures/video to augment your Markups (Capture) 🖼
– Embed information into your Markups (Pop Up Comments)…..they’re the Sticky notes of Bluebeam Revu. Do you have construction documents covered with Post-it Notes? Take them into Bluebeam Revu.
– Sequences, what they are and how to create your own
– Adding Hyperlinks to your Markups (Actions). The sky is the limit with Hyperlinks and Actions. Make you PDF plans super-smart.
Follow along as Joel shows you how to communicate with others more effectively using Bluebeam Revu. Recorded on July 19, 2016.
Get a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu here