Bluebeam Revu updated to 10.2
(Revu 10.2 now available – Read release notes at bottom of this post for further details)
How to get 10.2
- If you are currently using Revu 10.0 or 10.1, you can download 10.2 for free via the Updates Page.
- If you are on Revu 9 or earlier but have a current maintenance contract, you can request your free upgrade here.
- If you are on Revu 9 or earlier without a current maintenance contract, you can upgrade here.
Fixes and Improvements
Significant performance improvements have been made related to large print jobs. Files sent to a printer have been greatly reduced in size for many tasks.
Revit plugin improvements
Revit 2013 now supports Linked Models for 3D PDF creation in Revu. Multiple stability improvements to the export of 3D models from Revit have been added.
AutoCAD LT 2013 support
Revu now supports a print access toolbar for AutoCAD LT 2013.
Word plugin improvements
Issues involving dropped pages in documents with multiple sections, links within table of contents, and generating PDFs from documents featuring a “section 0” have been resolved.
Excel plugin improvements
Issues involving the conversion of hyperlinks from Excel have been resolved.
Significant performance improvements have been made for SharePoint 2007 users including improved file access speed and improved performance for network-mapped SharePoint paths.
A connectivity issue was resolved that occurred when sub-sites were configured with an upper/lower case character mismatch (i.e. using “demo” instead of “Demo”).
Address Book improvements
The Address Book feature in Bluebeam Studio now works with Outlook, in both 32-bit and 64-bit mode. The Address Book now also supports Exchange.
The PDF Engine has been updated to help solve issues associated with combining fonts.
The positioning of 3D markup indicators has been improved so that they are placed more closely to the location where markups exist.
3D markup indicators now display in default views.
Various stability enhancements and minor usability tweaks for Studio sessions and projects have been added such as:
- Intermittent issues with delete/copy/cut/paste shortcuts have been resolved.
- Preferences dialog for Studio immediately reflects changes made to the checkout on open flag.
- Studio now displays the session owner’s email in the Available Sessions dialog.
Citrix XenApp improvements
Local printer and user interface issues involving Citrix XenApp have been addressed.
iPad/Mac hyperlink support
Slash direction for hyperlinks created in Revu Windows has been updated to fully support iPad and Mac applications.
Localization issues resolved
The CSV file output from the Markups list now supports proper text delimiter based on region. The Command Bar Accelerator keys utilizing ALT have also been adjusted for localizations of Revu.
x64 MSI support
This update also includes a number of additional key fixes and improvements, including:
- Resolved issue in which Revu would not open unique PDF files on a FIPS-enabled computer.
- Resolved issues with certain stamps placed on documents appearing squished or distorted.
- Fixed issues where importing tool sets and profiles would result in all lower case names.
- Addressed issues with the automatic selection of ledger instead of A3 page size.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers