Revu 2017 Beta Program
Are you a Bluebeam Revu expert? Would you like to help make Revu an even better solution? Apply for the Revu 2017 Beta Program.
If so, Bluebeam Software wants you! Bluebeam is looking for AEC professionals and problem solvers who can commit to testing new features and functionality in Revu 2017. You’ll give continual feedback to the Bluebeam Product Management and Development teams. If accepted, you will be able to download new builds of Revu 2017, log bugs and share information within the beta community. Please note that participants must be current Revu users and meet certain requirements for acceptance. The beta program will began fall 2016 with an anticipated launch early next year (2017).
To apply for the Revu 2017 Beta Program you must:
- Be an existing Bluebeam user with a registered license of Revu (any version) and a current Premium Maintenance plan*.
- Agree and accept the non-disclosure terms and conditions outlined in our Beta Test Agreement. This confirms that you will not share any information associated with this site with others outside of the beta program you participate in, and that you will cooperate in providing feedback and promotional materials if requested.
- Commit to test beta versions of Bluebeam applications on a regular basis and complete tasks as provided to the beta community. In many cases, Bluebeam Software’s beta programs are only a few weeks to a few months long. This means that Bluebeam Software asks testers to put forth their best effort in participating. Please test, report bugs, and provide overall feedback as quickly as you can, so they can incorporate it in a timely manner.
- Cooperate with Bluebeam development team to help resolve issues in a timely manner, which may include communicating about issues and providing sample files.
- Be willing to provide testimonials for Bluebeam’s marketing and promotional efforts.
*When the new version launches, upgrades will be available at no cost to users with a current Maintenance Plan.
Participants outside the U.S.: Please note that while Revu is localized in ten languages, all communication and information within the beta program portal will be conducted in English.