Revu Mac 1.8 has been Released
Hot off the presses, Revu Mac 1.8 has been Released. We suspect that Revu Mac 2.0 would be coming soon since the inaugural version of Revu Mac 1.0 was released April 12, 2016.
If you are currently using Revu Mac, with an active software maintenance contract, you’ll be entitled to version 2.0 when it is released.
Remember that the Windows version of Revu and the Mac version do not share the same feature set (the Windows version had a decade head-start on development). We expect a accelerated development cycle of the Mac version as it decreases the feature gap between itself and it’s Windows counterpart.
Also using AutoCAD for Mac? Check out the Mac Shortcut Guide
What’s New for version 1.8?
Support for Revu 2017 for Windows
Ability to render and interact with new measurement markups created in Revu 2017:
- Custom counts/columns
- Depth & wall area
- Made “Show All Measurements” a dropdown menu for more granular control.
- Improved Reduce File Size to reduce crashes.
- Resolved issue with licensing.
- Holding Command ⌘ key will now toggle freeform highlighter mode.
- Updated license agreements for 2017.