Revu updated to 11.1
Revu 11 is localized in nine languages, including Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish, German, Spanish, Dutch, French (European) and Italian. Bluebeam’s free PDF viewer, Bluebeam Vu, is also available in these nine languages.
AutoCAD®, Navisworks® and Revit® 2014
Revu CAD and Revu eXtreme plug-ins for one-button and batch creation of PDFs are now compatible with AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate 2014.
ProjectWise® Select Service 4
Revu 11.1 introduces compatibility with Bentley ProjectWise SS4.
- Addressed issue in which 3D objects may not be created in the correct location on a 3D PDF.
- Windows 8 64-bit and Microsoft Outlook® 2013 64-bit are now supported.
Studio Projects and Sessions Improvements
- Addressed issue that may cause stalling during download of files within a Session.
- Fixed issue in which large files (200+ MB) would not check back into a Studio Project.
- Resolved issue in which layers were not maintained when finalizing Sessions.
Digital Signature Improvements
Certifying a document for multiple signature signing is now compatible with Adobe Acrobat.
Bluebeam PDF Printer Improvements
- Printing PDFs after switching user accounts in Windows is now supported.
- Issues that impeded Revu Standard user accounts from printing multiple PDF files have been addressed.
Additional Fixes and Improvements
- Addressed issue that hindered inserting PDF pages behind an active page.
- Fixed issue with page labels created in Revu 11.0 not displaying in Adobe Acrobat.