What’s new in Revu 11.5? Bluebeam Revu 11 just got better!
Here is what’s new in Revu 11.5 (Release on August 2, 2013)
Add image annotations to PDFs directly from the field using your tablet PC’s built-in camera hardware.
Touch and Pen Input
Enable Windows 8 tablets to pan and zoom with your fingers while making annotations with your stylus.
Automatically preserve all relative hyperlinks when combining and separating linked PDFs.
Studio Projects and Sessions Improvements
- View the revision history of Project files and restore any previous version of a document.
- Full Control permission now includes all Project Host capabilities, including the power to delete a Project.
- Search for local (synced) Project documents by filename on the Search tab.
- Remove Sessions or Projects from your Attended list by simply right-clicking and selecting Remove From List.
- Hover over a checked-out Project file to display the ID of the user who checked out the file.
- See real-time progress updates when finalizing a Studio Session, with improved error handling.
Digital Signatures Improvements
- Multiple signatures can now be collected on a single document without the need for certification.
- Adobe Acrobat signature interoperability has been improved.
- Digital Certificates now show as valid when using Acrobat when multiple signatures are placed on a PDF after they are certified.
Additional Fixes and Improvements
- Addressed issue with Microsoft® Excel® hyperlinks not being transferred correctly when creating PDFs.
- Resolved issue with PDFs created using the Microsoft Word plugin not including correct page breaks.
- Pen and Highlighter tools have been improved for use with Windows Surface Pro running Windows 8.
- Addressed issue with 3D PDFs printing to PDF.
- Fixed issue involving vector snapshots pasting as black rectangles
- Resolved issue with some lines, shaded areas and hatch patterns would not render correctly when zooming in and out of PDFs.
- Improved Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in Revu Extreme when using virtual environments.
Save the Date:
Creating and Managing Digital Documents in Bluebeam Revu (March 29, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
Batch Tools in Bluebeam Revu eXtreme (April 30, 2019 at 2pm CST) - Register
XCON 2019 - August 26 – 28 | Washington, DC. 1,000+ attendees, 536 Companies, 100+ hours of Education, 100+ AIA Approved Courses, 102 Customer Speakers