What’s new in Revu 11.5?
Here is what’s new in Revu 11.5 (Release on August 2, 2013)
Add image annotations to PDFs directly from the field using your tablet PC’s built-in camera hardware.
Touch and Pen Input
Enable Windows 8 tablets to pan and zoom with your fingers while making annotations with your stylus.
Automatically preserve all relative hyperlinks when combining and separating linked PDFs.
Studio Projects and Sessions Improvements
- View the revision history of Project files and restore any previous version of a document.
- Full Control permission now includes all Project Host capabilities, including the power to delete a Project.
- Search for local (synced) Project documents by filename on the Search tab.
- Remove Sessions or Projects from your Attended list by simply right-clicking and selecting Remove From List.
- Hover over a checked-out Project file to display the ID of the user who checked out the file.
- See real-time progress updates when finalizing a Studio Session, with improved error handling.
Digital Signatures Improvements
- Multiple signatures can now be collected on a single document without the need for certification.
- Adobe Acrobat signature interoperability has been improved.
- Digital Certificates now show as valid when using Acrobat when multiple signatures are placed on a PDF after they are certified.
Additional Fixes and Improvements
- Addressed issue with Microsoft® Excel® hyperlinks not being transferred correctly when creating PDFs.
- Resolved issue with PDFs created using the Microsoft Word plugin not including correct page breaks.
- Pen and Highlighter tools have been improved for use with Windows Surface Pro running Windows 8.
- Addressed issue with 3D PDFs printing to PDF.
- Fixed issue involving vector snapshots pasting as black rectangles
- Resolved issue with some lines, shaded areas and hatch patterns would not render correctly when zooming in and out of PDFs.
- Improved Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in Revu Extreme when using virtual environments.